Highlander has larger all terrain tires to get through any mountain snow storm.
Just return the car with same gas level as picked up, in the same condition, and throw away your trash. ABSOLUTELY NO OFF ROADING!
WELL-ESTABLISHED Turo Host responsive, reliable no worries no hassle, you'll be in good hands. We've been on turo since December 2016 and have had 5 star reviews since the beginning! I care about your experience with each and every rental, and take care to make sure that each of our cars drive well. My cars come with unlimited miles and are usually priced lowest. Car-sharing is the future, and we want to be your go-to place when you need a car. We will make your experience super easy, convenient, fun, and seamless! Free delivery to Denver International Airport or guest location.
The car has Fastrak which allows you to drive right through the toll without having to pay. Tolls will be billed to your account after your trip.
Damage/Accident: Please notify us of any damage or accidents that happen during your rental. We appreciate your honestly and will work with you to solve the problem
Tip to stay safer
DO NOT leave your belongings in the car without attention at any public parking during your trip. Things could lead to WINDOW-BUST include but not limited to: Bag/Purse, Sunglasses, GPS, Cash/Coins, Phone, etc. For accident, collision and other: If there's human body injuries, call 911.
Denver Parking Tips
1. Do not park anywhere where the vehicle will be ticketed
2. Do not park where there will be street cleaning during street cleaning
3. Do not park at 2 hour parking for longer than 2 hours
4. Do not park in permit areas because we do not have a permit
5. When parking on a hill, turn your wheels so that you do not get a ticket (if you are confused, please see cars near you for correct orientation).
6. Do not park in front of someone's driveway
7. Do not park in front of a fire hydrant
8. Do not park anywhere where the sidewalk is marked red.
9. Do not park at an expired meter when it is flashing red.
You can rely on me for a smooth Turo experience. Great for mountain driving and snow. I have a ski/ snow board rack, and bike racks if needed. Great in the snow and mountain driving. Has third row for two extra passengers. Great upgraded tires to get through any snow storm.