⚠ When renting, you agree to all terms outlined here and at support.turo.com ⚠
- No Smoking
- No Pets Allowed
- No Food
Toll & Ticket Policies
- All tolls in Colorado are photo-enforced. If tolls are taken, you will be subject to charge of the cost of toll and ticket fees.
- Can't refill? No problem! I understand you are on vacation. I will refill the gas for you and just request reimbursement for the cost of gas!
- We just kindly request that the interior of the car be returned in the same condition in which it was received and trash inside the car be thrown away prior to returning the vehicle.
- I understand Colorado weather can be unpredictable. If the exterior is dirty please only use touch-less car wash. If you don't have time, no worries! For $29 you can get our wash. Includes light interior vacuum and Exterior wash. If the jeep needs a complete cleaning it could be more.
-Turo Insurance & Multiple Drivers
For insurance purposes, it is recommended to add additional drivers on the Turo website before the trip. Insurance is available from Turo. They provide liability insurance in your rental fee (during your rental period only- they do not cover the vehicle outside your booking hours) but they also offer additional coverage for an extra fee. Please contact Turo for more information.
*For pick up*:
- After booking, send us your flight information including airline and arrival time to DIA.
- Jeep will be drop to you on level 6..
- Once we drop off the car, we hand you the keys and you are on your way!
- Message us what time you would like to meet at the airport and we will meet you at your Departures Terminal- Level 6 by your airlines.
- If you need to drop off the vehicle earlier or later than schedule, please let us know at least 2-3 hours ahead of time so we can make time to adjust for the drop-off.
- You can get into contact with us by using the Turo website text message feature (also available in the Turo App) or by text message to the number provided.