Great 8 passenger 4WD SUV that will take you anywhere with your family. New Ford Engine -changed in end of August 2017. Powerful features with Apple Car play, Power windows, Touch screen, GPS, Back up camera, All wheel drive. This SUV also includes a hinge for you to tow a vehicle under 5000 lbs(strictly).
- New Ford Engine( end of August 2017)
- 8 seats
- Apple Car Play
- AUX Input
- DVD/CD Player
- Backup Camera
- GPS Touch screen
- AM/FM Radio
- Bike Rack (by request)
- Cruise control
- New tires
- Automatic transmission
- Good Air conditioning
- DC power outlet
- Tinted windows
- All rear seats fold
- Break controller for towing vehicle(RV, Boat etc)
- RV equipped GPS(on request)
Expedition is smooth, stable and refined. The Expedition benefits from a four-wheel-independent suspension, an unusually sophisticated design for this class, which gives it a smooth ride and responsive handling. Expedition also benefits from Ford's 5.4-liter V8 featuring three valves per cylinder and variable valve timing, which produces 300 horsepower and 365 pound-feet of torque.
Towing capacity: 5,000 lbs (recommended and strict as the model is old)
MPG: Up to 14 city / 19 highway
Horsepower: 300 hp
Engine: 5.4 L V8
Curb weight: 5,352 to 5,607 lbs
Seating capacity: 8, 9
XLT Sport 4WD adds auxiliary rear air conditioning and heat controls, overhead console with storage, auto-dimming rearview mirror, illuminated vanity mirrors, color-keyed door handles, the tire-pressure monitoring system, fog lamps, running boards, and aluminum wheels. An appearance package called XLT Sport adds Dark Shadow Grey exterior cladding and wheel-lip moldings, high-gloss black tubular step bars, and a two-tone grille treatment.
- Before the tough bits here, keep in mind this is a sharing community, and I am sharing resources together, this is my personal car, please do not abuse it, treat it as if your on a test drive from a dealer.
- Do not beat on the car for "FUN", my car is only to be shared with responsible adults who will take care of it.
- Do not perform dangerous operation of the vehicle
- Car must be returned by the end of the official rental period (you lose insurance coverage). Additional late fees will be charged if the car is not returned by that time. If you need to extend your rental period, request it through Turo.
- If you ever need more miles, please let me know and we can work something out that fit both our budgets.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING allowed of any kind. Keep it clean for us and the next renter and please do not smoke and vape in the car.
- The car is not allowed to be raced on the street or in a closed course
- Pets is allowed, but please help to still make clean
- Car must be returned in the same condition as it was rented out
NO smoking ($300 charge for smoking). Please put napkin or towel on the seats if you bring your pet together.