------ ABOUT THE X5 (xDrive 40e) AWD ------
Rent this Amazing 2016 BMW X5 xDrive 40e (AWD) Unlimited Mileage for only $14 extra per day.
- All 4 Tires are Like New (Run On Flat Tires)
- Hybrid e Drive gets Amazing MPG
- Heated Front Seats
- Built-in Navigation System with latest 2020 Map Included
- Back-Up Camera and 360 Degree Surround View Cameras
- Head-Up Display (Shows Speed, Navigation, Music etc via projection on the windshield)
- Blind Spot Warning, Lane Departure Warning, Collision Warning, Pedestrian Warning
- Xenon Adaptive Headlights with Auto-Leveling
- Huge Front to Back Moonroof, too many great features to list (Fully Loaded!!!!)
The 2016 BMW X5 xDrive 40e (AWD) is very well maintained and lots of Fun to drive in Colorado. All Services are Done as per BMW Maintenance Schedule On Time Every Time.
2016 BMW X5 40e is a hybrid vehicle, if fully charged with supplied cable in the back trunk it can travel approximately 10 - 15 miles on pure electric. However, please note the vehicle will Not be provided fully charged as most of the time vehicle turn around is quick and we don’t have time to fully charge the battery. Even without a full charge though the 2016 BMW X5 40e being a hybrid gets better fuel economy than many large full size SUVs.
Pick up and return is super easy with 24/7 VIP shuttles running to and from Denver International Airport. Picking up and returning our car is in a covered facility to keep you out of the elements. We'll send you exact pick up and return instructions shortly after you book the car.
Pets ARE NOT allowed in this vehicle at any time - to both protect the vehicle and help future guest's with specific allergies. Any pet hair and pet dander found in vehicles may incur additional fees.
We do everything we possibly can to make EVERY guest happy with their experience. If you rent from us and you have a wonderful experience, please do us a HUGE favor and leave us a 5-STAR REVIEW. If you rent from us and something wasn't quite to your satisfaction, PLEASE let us know as quickly as possible through the Turo message feed so we have the opportunity to make it right.