Basically, I am sharing my personal vehicle with you while I am traveling for work. I commit to providing you a clean safe to drive vehicle and I expect it to be returned in the same condition.
Some basic things to be aware of:
1. No Smoking Permitted At All! My allergies will let me know you did as soon as I get in the vehicle.
2. Pets (Dogs, Cats, Rabbits, etc.) must be in an approved cage at all times while in vehicle and Interior must be professionally cleaned before return (That allergy thing again : )
3. No off-roading please, it's not 4-wheel drive, : (
4. I have kids so I understand bad spills happen. Please take it to a car wash and have it professionally cleaned.
5. If you have a question, just text me at the number provided and I will gladly respond.
Thank you for being responsible and respectful to my personal car.
***Winter Weather Advisory - If you are from the North (like me) and feel you are used to driving through snow (again, like me): then I will make you aware of the facts that we have slopes in northern Georgia and rain when below 32 F freezes. Therefore, you will slide/get stuck just like the people who are not used to driving in snow - be smart and safe (Ice+Slope > You)***