1. Return car with same level of gas as the trip started with (if returned with less there will be a $25 service charge on top of the cost of gas missing. Car requires Premium Gas!
2. No smoking/drugs/drinking in vehicle *This can equate to a $250.00 turo fine*
3. No aggressive driving with speeds above 90mph/aggressive acceleration/unnecessary hard braking.
4. Return car clean as it was when trip was initiated.
5. Car wheels/rims must come back undamaged - be vigilant of curbs, pot holes, etc. *Damage to rims range between $150.00 to $1000.00*
6. Review your mileage allowance. Additional miles will be billed at extra charge per mile depends on vehicle.
7. Car must be returned on time. Many cars are rented back to back therefore punctual returns are a necessity! Turo policy is $50.00 per hour billed in 15 minute increments after the first hour.
8. If when you pick the car up and it is dirty and messy, probably the previous renter did not keep the car clean. Is it ok if you could send me a feel photos showing the car is dirty at 415-866-9663. And if you have sometimes to go to the carwash to keep your trip smooth and better experience, Send me a copy of your receipt at UmbaRide@gmail.com with your name in the subject line, I will reimburse you for the carwash and also add extra $10 for inconvenient fee. But I need pictures to prove the previous renter did not keep the car clean.
9.If you drop off the car before the time has been set, please contact us by phone for instructions as the system will send the drop off instruction 30 minutes before your book.
10. YOU HAVE TO PAY 8.5% TAX OF YOUR CAR RENTAL DUE TO SANFRANCISCO POLICY
I've noticed these items have been rare points of issue over my first 100 trips. Please read the following as I've mentioned my preference is leaving clients with stellar reviews to help the ride sharing marketplace thrive from both the owner and renter's perspective.
Thank you for observing these guidelines/expectations!