Please Read All Of The Description!
1. Locally owned and operated with aloha.
2. I take pride in ensuring your experience with me will be easy and exceptional.
3. Your rental will be delivered clean inside and out with a full tank.
Four things you must know about Molokai (in case you are new to the island):
1. There are thousands of deer on this island, more deer than residents. They have and will jump out of nowhere and run into cars. I highly recommend that you get partial or full insurance for your own financial safety and piece of mind.
2. Cost of a cab to Kaunakakai town is $40 one way, please opt for airport delivery!
3. There is no place to vacuum or car wash on the island, please opt for cleaning!
4. The cost of gas here is $5.04 a gallon.
Power everything, windows, sliding doors, with all doors able to be opened from the diver's seat. Great car that seats up to 7 people. It has 2 car charger outlets between the driver and passenger and 2 near the driver's side sliding door.
The car his a smooth ride. It is a joy to drive. With a modern stereo with USB, Aux In and Bluetooth is can also play your favorite music while you enjoy Molokai! There is a microphone for hands-free talk while driving located behind the steering wheel.
If you plan to drive any car off of the pavement, please don’t rent from us! Turo policies require that vehicles rented aren’t driven off road. It could place you personally responsible for losses and damage, despite insurance. We will charge $250 for anyone found to drive off road.
Some additional vehicle features:
2 rear headrests
Rear door child safety locks
daytime running lights
front fog/driving lights
post-collision safety system
child seat anchors
dual front side-mounted airbags
Emergency braking assist
Passenger airbag occupant sensing deactivation
Rear height adjustable headrests
2 front headrests
dusk sensing headlamps
auto delay off headlamps
tire pressure monitoring
Ventilated front disc / solid rear disc brakes
front, rear and third row head airbags