Our goal is to make this rental process as easy as possible for you, so you are fully satisfied with our service. We always make sure that you enjoy this amazing rental experience with our cars.
No Smoking. ($250 fee will be added into your charge when the trip ends if you’ve smoked inside.) Thank You!!!
1. All secondary drivers must be Turo registered and approved.
2. Absolutely no tobacco products are allowed to be used in the car, a $250 cleaning fee will be charged.
3. Absolutely no pets are allowed in the car, a $250 cleaning fee will be charged.
4. Please drive responsibly and follow all traffic laws (You will be responsible for any fines/citations if it occurs). If you drive through any tolls, you will be responsible for all toll charges.
5. Insurance is your responsibility, please double check with any insurance provider you might have and/or consider the insurance offered by Turo.
6. Careful eating only.
7. A VALID drivers license MUST be presented and in the name of the Turo account holder.
8. Communication is important. Extend your trip with approval through the app, if availability exists. I suggest not to wait until the last minute because another customer may book the same vehicle
9. If you will be late, you must modify the trip to correct the time that the car will be returned or contact Turo support, and they will help you. A late return fee will apply. Returning the vehicle on time is very important because another booking may be reserved for pickup; hence, if the car is not back on time, the other customer's booking will be cancelled
10. Please return vehicle freshly washed for the next renter and the fuel at the same level you received it.
To avoid any fees, please bring the car back cleaned and full of gas, the same way you got it before you started your trip. Thank you for your understanding!