You have to be crazy to rent this car. I think it's crazy that I own it. Mercedes-Benz turned everything up to 11 on this car. It weighs under 2 tons, has amazing horsepower, ample torque, 6 cylinders, twin turbochargers. The speed is insane.
Have fun with the car, but don't chew up the tires. We'll measure tread depth at the start and end of each trip. Also, please give the engine a couple minutes to warm up before thrashing it (I know you're going to go fast), and let the turbos cool off for a couple minutes before shutting it down. Be extra careful with the interior, it looks new and mint due to care and it's important to keep it that way. My other cars are expected to wear out a bit, but this one is about the experience, not the utility.
Here are some strict rules for the vehicle to ensure it’s performance and brand new look:
1. No open containers
2. No smoking. If any ash, fumes, wear/tear is found in the vehicle you few will be charged for a detail by me. Please treat the vehicle with care.
3. Watch the tires while parking, any scuffs or marks will be charged to the renter.
4. Do NOT let others drive the vehicle.
5. Don’t put the top down during rain.
6. Please make sure the back windows go up all the way, it’s easy to forget them in a 2 door vehicle.
7. Just text me if you have any questions, it’s always better to ask
8. We will document the vehicle together before and after the trip together.