My passion is cars and providing the most reliable, convenient, personable, and value-filled rental service in the Philadelphia area. I have been participating in the Car-Sharing community for over 3 years now and am excited to help members of the community with their transportation needs. The choice is simple when you need a car and cannot afford to risk taking a chance on another owner who may be unreliable or provide a poorly maintained or dirty car. Go with the owner with the most experience and excellent reputation. My commitment to providing total customer satisfaction is unmatched by anybody and unlike some fleet owners, I make sure to meet every single one of my renters in person! Why do I take the time to do that? Because that is the only way that you will get the quality of service that you, the customer deserves. It is my strong belief that if you want a clean, well-maintained car, you cannot cut corners by asking customers to find a lock box. I also make it a point to keep my phone on me at all times so if you have a question and cannot afford to wait hours for a reply from Turo's E-mail support, I often know the answer. I believe my customers deserve this level of service and I look forward to providing this to you.
Car has cosmetic damage. Be sure to check all photos.
EXCITING NEWS: beginning June 16th this car will include an EZPass transponder. Save time and money! Because your time is valuable, when you are travelling you deserve not to be waiting in a line of cars to pay your toll, that is why I am introducing this new program. Help take away the risk of getting a large fine for accidentally missing an EZPass. The daily cost of EZPass rental is $5; you can either prepay through Turo (because EZPass isn't an official extra yet, pick "Picnic basket" option) or I can bill you later through Turo. The Transponder service defaults to on, unless you take the transponder off (I can help with that) if you have your own or just want to pay cash for tolls. Note that if you opt out that sometimes I will still get my EZpass charged or receive toll violations in the mail (because I am an EZPass customer I can often get the fines waived and just pay the toll) in which case I will bill you the cost of the toll/fine plus a $10 processing fee (limit one processing fee per trip; also covers processing fee for parking tickets and other fines). There is no processing fee when billing tolls for an EZPass rental.
OTHER EXCITING NEWS: I now offer the option to prepay for fuel. Because worrying about going to the gas station at the end of a trip is inconvenient, I offer you a new time saver! Return the car at empty if you'd like! If you desire this option please let me know in advance so that I can properly fuel the tank. For this car the cost is (13.2 gallons x regular gas price)+ $10 Convenience fee (it is possible to request a lower tank amount, ie half or 3/4 tank). If you opt out of this program then the tank must be returned at the same level as given to you or I charge refuel rate plus $10 convenience fee.
Great small SUV at a value price!
Why rent from me? Because I offer:
1. Instant Book: Why wait hours for a response from my competition and hope that they want to rent their car out to you? When you book with me, you can be assured that you will get the car and that the trip won't mysteriously get canceled like with some of my peers.
2. Flexibility: Even when it is snowing or a last minute rental my clients have grown to appreciate my flexibility and ability to deliver a great car rental service even when my competitors are not returning messages or canceling trips. Also, I gladly accepted pickup requests 5-10 miles outside of my official delivery radius.
3. Great value: While I may not always have the lowest priced cars, my rental prices are very competitively priced. You will find my level of service, value, professionalism, and experience cannot be matched by my competition.
4. Clean Car pledge: What sets me apart from other owners is that I clean the car before almost every single rental. Do you really expect the average full-time professional to have the discipline to spend 3 hours detailing a car when it is 15 degrees out like I do? To clean even the inside of the door trim and vacuum under the rug/rubber mat? That is what I do for most longer trips (about 5 days or more). For shorter trips it does not make sense for me to allocate that much of my time to detailing so what I usually do is a much quicker detail. There are exceptions like when I have to complete several deliveries in a day or when it is raining/snowing where I cannot do that thorough of a cleaning. All that I ask from renters is please be clean with my cars and don't smoke because this makes it harder for me to give future renters a clean, odorless environment.
5. Multiple Cars: Because I rent out more than one car, that provides me with greater flexibility to provide a renter with a car in case they need to extend the rental and the current car is not available or if there is an accident. This flexibility can save you time, stress, and money.
6. Customer Service: I provide excellent customer service and have experience getting clients back on the road in case of an emergency such as a busted tire or a car accident. In many instances I can answer your question in far less time than Turo Customer service.
7. Experience: I have been doing this for over two years a year now and take this business very seriously. I have over 500 trips under my belt and a five-star rating. With my unmatched value, customer service and experience, my cars are the only ones that should be on your radar!
8. Highly Competitive Monthly Rates: You are welcome to check out the competition, however when it comes to monthly rentals, this is the best value out there. Whether you are in between cars, temporarily in the area, or just don't want to deal with the credit checks and hassles of buying a car this is the solution for you (If renting for over two months then you are required to bring the car in to a shop that I have an account with every 8 weeks or when the maintenance light comes on, which ever is sooner. For rental periods under 2 months then you are required to bring the car in to a shop that I have an account with when the maintenance light goes on).
9. Generous Mileage limit.
10. Professionally maintained fleet of cars. Don't let the age of these cars fool you, they are all meticulously cared for by licensed mechanics; in fact I can say confidently that these cars are even better maintained and have newer parts than what a car dealer would try to sell. When I buy used cars, I always need to put work into it. Sometimes thousands of dollars to make sure that the cars are comfortable and pass inspection. Because of the volume of work and my knowledge of what needs to get maintained and repaired I get volume savings that I pass along to my clients. Can you really depend on a casual car owner who rents out a car occassionaly to keep their cars well maintained down to even the Struts, to fix leaks or worn out parts that could leave you stranded in the middle of the night, or to replace the brakes when they are worn past its useful life (Given the number of used cars I have repaired I can give you an emphatic NO)?