1) Absolutely no smoking or drugs in or around this vehicle. If the car is returned smelling of smoke, a $250 cleaning fee will be assessed. We are serious about this.
2) We love animals, but not when it comes to our cars. Please keep your furry fiends at home to avoid costly cleaning and repair fees.
3) The fuel tank will be full when you pick up the car. The car must be returned with a full tank as well.
4) The vehicle will be clean inside and out when you pick it up. Please return the car in the same state of cleanliness as it was received. There are 2 car washes within 1 mile of the pick up and drop off points. One of them is open 24 hours and both have coin vacuums.
5) Please be on time. If you would like to change the duration of your trip, we will try our best to accommodate you BEFORE your trip ends. Turo charges $50 per hour or part thereof that you are late, so please communicate with us beforehand.
6) To avoid spills or other accidents, we strongly recommend that you do not eat in the vehicle.
We really want you to enjoy your rental, but we need you to be considerate and respectful of our vehicle and our time, the same as we will treat you. We want our next guest to have the same great experience that you had.