Please take a moment to read. There are some rules and guidelines for renting this car.
- Premium 91 Pump Gas only. Please provide a copy of the receipt for confirmation.
- Guests must return the car Hand Washed and Vacuumed For The Next Renter.
- No smoking in the vehicle. This will result in a big fine and neither of us want that to happen.
- Please no eating or Drinking in the car. Any sign of spillage will incur a $100 fine.
Absolutely no racing of any kind. All High Performance cars on TURO have monitors or apps that monitor and regulate against this. I know it's a sport car and i want you to enjoy it, but keep it legal.
-No smoking, Fragrances or air fresheners of any sort in the car. Turo charges up to $250 for smoking or any evidence of smoking in the car.
- The car is equipped with an OBD2 Tracker that monitors reckless or off-road driving guest may not tamper with, disable, or remove any devices from the car. If a guest tampers with, disables, or removes a device, Turo, at its discretion, will take proper actions. These may include, but are not limited to, suspending the guest’s Turo account, referring the guest to law enforcement, charging the guest an administrative fee of up to $5000, and/or invoicing the guest the true cost of repairing or replacing the device.