Terms and guidelines: All rentals are unique and some rentals may need special rules. If you need anything, feel free to ask, and I will try to accommodate your request. As a general rule, please return the car in the same condition. If you are planning to wash the vehicle, or if the vehicle will be returned dirty, please notify us. If you would like to wash the car, DO NOT take the car to a machine wash facility. We will make an attempt to have the Vehicle delivered with at least 250 miles of range (80%). Please return the vehicle with the same range as received to avoid a charging fees. Fees are $30 with remaining 50-100 miles range, $20 with remaining 100-175 miles range and $10 with remaining 175-250 miles range. If returned with less than 50 miles and more than 30 miles of range, an additional $50 convenience fee will be added. If you feel like you are in danger, or that you cannot get to a safe place, please call 911 emergency line. If you the car is in an accident, get to a safe location and notify us immediately. There is insurance information in the glove compartment. If the vehicle is disabled and you need further assistance, give me a call. Turo has a strict insurance policy that ends when your trip ends. If you need more time, please notify us. Keep in mind the time it takes to recharge your rental vehicle when planning to arrive at your return time. Not notifying us before your scheduled return time may result in fees listed under Turo support found here:
Tesla mobile access is not to be disabled at any time. If for any reason you must disable this, please notify me first. If the Tesla Mobile access is disabled, valet mode will be enabled, and the vehicle will be reported stolen to local law enforcement. You will be responsible for all fees as a result of this. To preserve the longevity of battery, it is not recommended to charge the car beyond 90%. If you need to charge the car beyond this point, please ask me first. Otherwise, I will charge $1 for every minute that the car is charged beyond 90% of its capacity. Supercharger, Chargepoint, and Fasttrak access is offered as conveniences, these services are NOT FREE. The renter is still responsible for usage fees. Please notify me at the time of return if you used the tolls. I will pay these bills first, and request a reimbursement through the Turo app.
1) No smoking in the car
2) No pets in the car
3) No eating in the car
4) Return the car in the same condition it was in. If there is any smoke smell, evidence of pets or other foul smell detected upon return, you will be charged a $250 cleaning fee.
5) Please get the car washed at a good Hand Wash cleaner. Professionally wash only, prior to return or a $35+ car wash charge will be applied to the reservation. DO NOT use an automatic car wash or attempt to wash yourself. Alternatively, instead of wasting your rental time on car wash with an added risk of damages while cleaning, you can pay me via Turo's reimbursement tool.
6) Excess miles charged at $1.00/mi
7) Return car with at least same battery charge range to avoid a charging fees. Fees are $30 with remaining 50-100 miles range, $20 with remaining 100-175 miles range and $10 with remaining 175-250 miles range. If returned with less than 50 miles and more than 30 miles of range, an additional $50 convenience fee will be added.
8) Supercharigng is NOT free with Model 3, Tesla bills $0.26/kwh and renter is responsible for paying for all charging fees. In addition, Supercharger idle fees are $0.40/min if car is plugged in and not actively charging, unplug and move from space BEFORE it reaches the charge limit to avoid additional fees.
9) Renter is financially responsible for any wear and tear during the rental period.
Please reply back once you have read through them and let us know if you have any questions. Thank you!