1. Whenever possible, please park further out in the parking lot and/or away from other vehicles (corner spot). It gets VERY windy in Oklahoma and the Vette doors are a good bit longer than most other vehicles, so when opening the door, sometimes the wind can catch it and slam it all the way open. Parking away from others also helps prevent them from accidentally damaging the vehicle.
2. Absolutely NO smoking of any kind in the vehicle, period.
3. Please return the car clean.
4. I love animals, but not in my Vette.
5. I'm not delusional enough to believe you won't be flooring it; all I ask is that you wait for the oil temperature to reach 180 degrees F.
6. Any drinks must be closed lid (Blender Bottle, Yeti, etc). NO open containers.
7. Please do not eat in the vehicle.
8. Be careful/mindful of curbs and other inclined/slanted surfaces. This car sits low and you can easily scrape it if you are not careful.
9. I typically kick my feet together a couple of times prior to entering the vehicle. Not a must, but it helps to reduce dirt accumulation.
10. No redlining.
11. No donuts.
12. Return with the same amount of fuel that you left with.