* New member $25 credit: https://turo.com/c/austinm14
* If flying in, let me know when you've landed, I'm about 20 min away, roughly the time it takes to get bags. Then let me know the Door Number above the door you exit through.
* Checkout takes about 10 minutes and includes: check ID, take photos, walk-around and explain car details. I've uploaded most photos of damage for convenience. If something happens we can work it out.
* If your heading into Seattle, dropping me off would save me a lot of bus time. Delivery includes both directions. An Uber/Lyft is approximately $30-50 from the airport to downtown.
* There is a Good2Go toll sticker for discounts on highways 405, 167 & 520 bridge (about $3) and a flex-pass for carpools upon request. If you get 1-2 tolls it's not a big deal, if you get many, let me know and I'll add them up for you.
* If you get the car extra dirty, please vacuum or wash it, or let me know so I can have it ready for the next person.
* The Turo app is really handy for photos, messaging and location sharing.
* You can contact Turo support using chat in the app or the urgent phone line.
* Cancellation policy can be found here: turo.com/policies/cancellation.
* If you're traveling to Canada you may need written permission in a message from me.
* There is usually a WA State Discover Pass and a National Forest pass available.