PLEASE Click on 'More' or 'READ MORE'
If you don't need airport pickup, I can discount the rate..
** PLEASE send your phone number in your message and include some info about your destinations.
** You can email me at austinm237 on gmail, but please use Turo to check availability.
** State Farm and USAA likely allow car-sharing, while Geico, Progressive and Allstate don't cover it yet. 'Insurance Provided by Liberty Mutual' only if you select it at the last screen. Please let me know if you have declined insurance.
** You can find your request by clicking the 'Dashboard' button at the top and you can add the location for delivery by scrolling down the 'Pickup & return location' menu.
The Kia Rio Cinco is the wagon version, though it drives like a sedan. It has lots of cargo space, A/C and a nice HD radio with a USB charging port.
HELPFUL CAR DETAILS:
** AC is not working at the moment. ******
* This clutch is forgiving. No cruise control.
* The main door lock unlocks the rear hatch. The key works too (it's CW to unlock).
* There is a cargo blanket available for moving stuff or transporting a bike.
* The Turo app is really handy for photos, messaging and location sharing.
* You can contact Turo support at 1-866-735-2901 (RELAY01) from 7am-6pm PST. Otherwise the Turo support team will reply by email.
* Cancellation info can be found here: turo.com/policies/cancellation.
* Checkout takes about 15 minutes and includes: check ID, take photos,, explain car details. I've uploaded photos of damage. If something happens we can work it out.
* If you get the car extra dirty, please vacuum or wash it, or let me know so I can have it ready for the next person. No smoking please.
* If you're traveling to Canada you may need written permission from me..
* I live in West Seattle, so if dropping me off is on your way, it would save me a lot of time. Delivery includes both directions. Uber is from $30-50 from the airport to downtown.
* There is a Good2Go sticker for toll discounts on Hwy 520 & 167 (about $3) and a 405 flex-pass for carpool upon request. There is usually a WA State Discover Pass available and a National parks pass.