If you are using TURO for the first time, here are a few things you need to know about.
1. The rental has a limit on the number of free miles. You will get 100 free miles per day, 500 miles per week and 0.80$ will be charged for each additional mile.
2. You need to bring a valid driver's license to pick up the car. Primary driver (in case of additional drivers) has to be present while picking up the car.
3. You will need to do check in and check out on TURO app during your pick up and drop off. Take 10-15 nice pictures of interior and exterior before you pick up and as well as during drop off. This is very IMPORTANT for insurance purposes.
4. Communication is important. In case you are running late or need to change your trip start or end time, let me know immediately and also request a change through TURO. I will accept the request if the car is available.
5. Most importantly, pets and smoking are strictly not allowed. A 250$ fine will be charged in doing so. Return the car clean, vacuumed and washed.
6. Return the car with same fuel it was during the pickup. Use gasoline with 87 or more octane rating. Keep all the fuel receipts in the dashboard.
Have a safe and fun trip.