Thanks in advance for taking care of my car...
• Turo expect hosts to provide guests with a clean car. They also expect guests to return the car in the same condition in which they received it. Even if it’s just slightly dirty. Please run the car through the car wash and vacuumed upon return. If the car is returned unwashed and you did not purchased the post-trip cleaning extra then you will be charged the cleaning fee.
• If you find the car to be unacceptably dirty, you shouldn’t accept it. Instead of beginning your trip, you should contact Customer Support for help.
• Purchasing a Cleaning Extra from a host doesn’t allow guests to smoke, have pet hair, track sand from the beach, spill liquids or stain the interior/exterior of the vehicle.
• The seats in this vehicle are ventilated so please be careful not to spills liquids inside the car. If you go to the beach please use towels to cover the seats.
• Guests who purchase a Cleaning Extra could still be held responsible for cleaning charges if they return the vehicle in extremely filthy condition.
• To protect your interest please take multiple photos of the vehicle inside and out at the start and end of your trip and upload to the Turo app as soon as possible.
• In the event of a dispute, Turo uses photos to determine if a host is eligible for reimbursement of cleaning costs and if a guest should be charged a cleaning fee.
• Admin fee of $20 plus the cost of cleaning. (If the vehicle is not returned clean)
• Any signs of pet hair, stain, spills or sand from the beach can result in a $150 detailing fee.
• Please leave your cleaning receipts inside the glove compartment or center console.
• I will deliver the car to you curbside when possible. If for any reason I can’t deliver curbside the car will be delivered clean with a full tank of gas to an Airport Lot, Parking Garage, Hotel parking lot, or public lot. I will send you detailed instructions on how to locate and access the vehicle after you book your trip.
• Guest Location - The vehicle will be delivered to a location of your choosing within 25 miles of the vehicle location.
• Curbside - If possible I will meet you outside your terminal, hotel or Tri-rail Station.
• Parking Lot - The car will be parked at an Airport Lot or Parking Garage, Hotel parking lot, or public lot.
• Vehicle Location - Pick up the vehicle at your convenience from the location of the vehicle.
MILEAGE GUIDELINES! 📋
How many miles are included in my trip?
• 150 MI/day
• 750 MI/week
• 1500 MI/month
• 0.50 Per additional mile.
• You can drive with unlimited miles for just $99 a trip. Just opt for the pre-paid extra option.
• You’re responsible for replacing the gas use during a trip with the appropriate fuel (i.e., regular, premium or supreme.
• Admin fee of $20 plus the cost of fuel 87 octane. (If the vehicle is returned without a full tank)
• Taking pre-and post-trip photos of the fuel gauge and saving your fuel receipts will serve as proof that you returned the car with the proper fuel level. Please leave gas receipts in glove compartment or center console.
• Guests in their passengers are not permitted to smoke in any vehicle in the Turo marketplace.
• Smoking in or around the vehicle can result an a $250 fee.
PROHIBITED VEHICLE USES AND ACTIVITIES GUIDELINES!📋
• Permitting someone who is not an Approved Driver to drive a vehicle booked via Turo.
• Leaving a vehicle unattended while it is running or with the keys in the vehicle.
• Driving on other than paved roads (whether "off-roading," driving on unimproved roads or parking areas,” or otherwise).
• In any race, test, or competition.
• To carry persons or property "for hire" or to carry persons or property for compensation or a fee, including, but not limited to, taxi services, TNC services, and/or parcel, food, or grocery delivery services. You may, however, use the car for business purposes, such as attending meetings and carrying associated materials.
• Vehicle is not to be driven out of the state of Florida!
LATE RETURN GUIDELINES!📋
• Hosts are counting on guests to return cars at the originally-scheduled trip end time. If guests are late, it can cause a lot of inconvenience and stress for the host and future guests. This is why we always recommend requesting a trip extension with as much notice as possible.
• If there is any chance of a late return, the guest must request an extension on the website or app as soon as possible, and contact the host to let them know after making the request.
• If an extension can't be booked (whether because the host or car is unavailable, there are insufficient funds, or otherwise), the guest must return the car at the originally-scheduled end time. If the guest is excessively late, they will be charged for the cost of the additional usage and may be subject to fees and fines.
• Keep in mind that extensions are only considered valid if they are made through the Turo Dashboard and approved by the host; verbal or off-Turo agreements for different end times are not permitted.
• Late fee is $50 per hour!
TOLLS, PARKING AND TRAFFIC TICKETS GUIDELINES!📋
• For your convenience vehicle has a Florida Sunpass.
• Guests are responsible for paying all toll fees incurred during their trip. I will charge them to your Turo account at the end of your reservation.
• If a host receives a traffic, parking ticket or bill by mail from during the guest’s trip, the host has 90 days from the end of the trip to request reimbursement for these charges.
• Please inform me as soon as possible if the vehicle is damaged interior or exterior, if you’re involved in a car accident or if you receive any traffic tickets.
TRACKING AND TECHNOLOGY DEVICES!📋
• For your convenience there is a “universal cellphone charger” and a “USB smart port charger” in the center console of the vehicle. You’re welcome to use but please do not remove from the vehicle. If the chargers are lost or stolen you will be responsible for the cost of replacement $25!
• A guest may not tamper with, disable, or remove any devices from the car. If a guest tampers with, disables, or removes a device, Turo, at its discretion, will take proper actions. These may include, but are not limited to, suspending the guest’s Turo account, referring the guest to law enforcement, charging the guest an administrative fee of up to $5000, and/or invoicing the guest the true cost of repairing or replacing the device(s).