Looking for something fun to drive around So. Cal. that gets great gas mileage, is easy to drive/park, has a big interior (I am over 6" and have head and leg room to spare), or maybe you just want to turn heads for a few days? This low mileage 2015 Smart Passion made by Mercedes is the perfect choice.
Our Smart car might be small but it is loaded with premium features you might not expect.
Here are a few:
1) Power Windows
2) Premium Pioneer Stereo system with Bluetooth, Rear backup camera, Apple Car Play, Android Auto, DVD(only legal to use when car is parked), USB, Infinity Kappa speakers, Rockford Fosgate/Kicker subwoofer and too many other feature to list here.
3) Heated Leather Seats.
4) Non-retractable panoramic roof. Almost the whole entirety of the roof is "see-through" and has a retractable shade.
5) Front passenger seat folds flat for more storage. In fact, we regularly use this car to transport our son's bass and amp.
6) Air Conditioning.
7) Automatic rain sensing front wiper and a large rear wiper.
8) Its great on gas
9) The car is so roomy in the front you might not even realize you are in a micro car.
10) Very... very.. easy to make u-turns, park, and navigate tight traffic conditions. This is the most convenient car I have ever driven in any busy city period.
Pickup and returns are easy. The car is usually available between 9:30AM to 7:00PM. I try to be very flexible, if you have a need to pick-up and drop-off outside of those hours... Just send me a message and if I am available I will workout something outside of those times. The car is also available in the Diamond Bar area. Contact me for more info.