Let's count the ways this car will blow your mind: Safest car ever tested. Blazing fast. American made. Efficient as hell. Sexy all day. Best Road Trip car ever with Unlimited HOV lane usage in AZ. Can I stop now? Curious what a Tesla with OVER 200,000 miles looks and drives like? If you have ANY QUESTIONS about Tesla reliability, RENT THIS CAR - it's amazing!
This Tesla is fully loaded - it's the ONLY older Tesla with an UPGRADED Front Bumper so it looks like a 2017+ Model! It has a 85Kw battery (up to 250 miles range), Glass Roof, Tan Leather Seats, 17" Car Monitor Upgraded to LTE Speed, Air Suspension, Tech Package, and much more.
Yes my friends, this is the Tesla Model S, P85 version. P means Performance. As in "It's almost too fun to drive". It does 0 - 60 in 4 seconds all while comfortably transporting up to 5 adults with room for plenty of luggage. If you are going to rent a Tesla, don't mess around - get a P85 like mine or the only one faster, a PxxD. Just make sure you get the P!
Seriously, take this thing on a FREE Road Trip. That's right the electricity is FREE on the Tesla SuperCharger Network which you can use as often as you like! You can go to Vegas, LA, San Diego or Flagstaff...really anywhere you want! This exact car has already been to ALL 48 States as part of my epic road trip in 2015. See the video here: http://TeslaRenter.com/TripVideo
How about taking it up to Flagstaff to check out Sedona or the Grand Canyon? No problem! Check to see if I have availability at my http://FlagstaffRentalCabin.com and I can get you a package deal.
Want the most unique Tesla rental experience? See the last photo. Yes, that's an airbed which you are free to use as the "Tesla Hotel" Just ask if you need a pillow included :) You can use the AC or Heat all night and only burn about 20 miles of battery range. Ask for details if you want to know more.
PLS NOTE: This Tesla is Speed Limited to 90 MPH (but it gets there FAST). If you intend to go 100+ MPH, please rent another car.
FIRST TIME USING TURO? Use this code for $25 off your rental: https://turo.com/c/steves53
Thinking about Buying a Tesla??
I can give you some great advice. I also own a Model X & Model 3 (also available on Turo) and know all 3 cars inside and out if you are deciding between the 3 models.
See my Epic Blog Post that has over 1 Million views: http://teslarenter.com/100,000MileReport
Please note: You can park your car in my COVERED Parking at Optima where I live while renting the Tesla.
No Smoking / No Pets Allowed in car.
1) The Tesla will have at least 200 miles of charge when I hand you the keys. You only need to return it with 50+ miles of charge. There will be a $15 charge if returned with less than 20 miles of charge.
2) I HIGHLY recommend charging it every night! This will help you understand how amazing waking up with a full battery is and will make your rental experience much better! Get my Home Charging Kit in the "Extras" section to really make the most out of this by using your Dryer Outlet (about 7X faster charging than a regular wall outlet)
3) The car has FREE access to all the Tesla SuperChargers located here http://SuperCharge.info
When charging here you can get a 200+ mile charge in 30 to 50 minutes. For most road trips, you can rely exclusively on these chargers. The navigation system has all the Tesla chargers built in so it's very easy to find them once you are in the car. PLEASE NOTE: The Tesla SuperChargers are free to use, however....they do charge 50 Cents a MINUTE if you leave the car there after it's done charging so be sure to move the car when its done otherwise you are responsible for any overage charges from Tesla.
4) The car can also be charged at most regular Electrical Vehicle chargers found on PlugShare.com & the App (50+ locations in Phoenix are free, many more are not. These charge at about 20 miles of range per hour. There are also some chargers built into the Tesla Nav System, but many more are on PlugShare. The best way to charge is to multitask! Meaning do the charging while eating, shopping or even better, while you sleep!
5) It also comes with the connector cord that allows you to plug into a home charger such as a 50amp plug (like a clothes dryer) at about 25 miles / hour. RV Campgrounds are also another place you can plug in if needed. You can also plug into a regular wall outlet, but note these are VERY slow and only add about 3 miles of range an hour.