NOTE: Recently few travelers left reviews stating car has transmission issue / speed lags, wanted to let future travelers know that the issue is resolved & turned out to be bad throttle body sensor.
New to Turo? Copy paste URL in your browser to signup to get $25 off your first trip >> HTTPS://TURO.COM/C/AMITHK5
If already signed up call TURO (1-866-735-2901) to claim your $25 off promotion for your first trip. Let them know you have this promo code: HTTPS://TURO.COM/C/AMITHK5
It is immaculate throughout and drives solid & incredibly smooth. It takes regular unleaded gas. Ofcourse it has natural wear & tear which comes with age.
STRICTLY NO SMOKING OR PETS IN THE CAR! A 250$ fee will be charged for cleaning for Smoking and/or Pets.
Rules worth mentioning:
1) For additional drivers please ask Turo to add them in the trip request.
2) It takes regular unleaded gas.
3) Please return the car clean as it was given to you, to avoid any cleaning fees as per Turo Policy.
Additional Turo fees and fines: http://support.turo.com/entries/23144270-Fees-Fines
4) Flat tire is your responsibility as traveler, please fix it before return to avoid any fees later.
5) Fill up gas prior to return, same level as given at start of rental trip. Otherwise regular gas price + $0.50 per gallon surcharge will be charged to refill the missing gas.
6) You are responsible for all traffic or parking tickets during the rental, and all liabilities related to it.
7) You are responsible for bringing the car back to the pickup location unless otherwise communicated.
8) Late Returns: If you happen to be late no worries just request an extension on Turo through your booking.
Request to please leave a review after the trip.
Hope you enjoy your renting experience with this ride :)