1)This is a manual transmission car! You must be proficient in operating a clutch and shifter. Damage due to incorrect operation will result in a repair charge/claim.
2) No smoking or vaping, it is against Turo policy anyways. If this occurs, you can be liable to pay a smoking fee.
3) Please no pets! I personally love dogs, but take my word for it that fur and smells are a royal pain to get out from carpets.
4) Keep the interior relatively clean, i.e just pick up after yourself! If it comes back a little dusty and needing a light vacuum, then you did a good job :) Anything that comes back in the excessive severity of spills, stains, or pungent odors, expect a cleaning fee.
5) DO NOT WASH THE CAR EXTERIOR! Black cars require extreme care to keep looking great and taking them to a commercial/selfserve public car wash will scratch it in ways that will require me to polish the car all over again and incur a cleaning fee. Returning the car with a dirty exterior is TOTALLY FINE! If you need to remove debris such as bird droppings, it would be okay to spray off, however DO NOT WIPE/DRY.
6)Premium fuel only, please keep all receipts of the refuels. Improper fueling can result in surcharge to drain out incorrect fuel as well as possible damage to the engine.
7) Lastly, I want you to have fun! Please enjoy this car as much as I do! It is a car that is meant to be spiritedly driven and I hope you do! But, please enjoy it responsibly, take it to the canyons, take it cruising, but please drive within your limits and no burnouts, clutch dumps, or any abusive hooning. This car has brought me much joy and I want it to keep doing so for me and the next person onwards.