PLEASE NOTE: THIS VEHICLE IS AN --ELECTRIC ONLY -- NO GAS*.
It is important to note that this car is for local driving primarily or if you've just interested in testing out a different sort of car. It is best suited for driving on city streets, not the freeway. I request that you do not take it outside of the Greater SF Bay Area. On a Full Charge it can make it to San Francisco, but will need at least 50% charge to return.
- Radio: has USB and Audio Jack for music (a headphone cable is provided that you may use)
- White Carpool Lane Sticker: Allows for Single Occupant Carpool Lane use
- Key Fob: includes Lock / Unlock / Hatch unlock
- Phone charger & Generic phone mount
- Range: 110 City, 90 Hwy (Total Range)
- Charger: 6.6 kW
- Time to Recharge from Flat: 3 1/2 hours on Level 2 (240 V or J-Plug)
- Time to Recharge from Flat: 24 hours on Level 1 (120 V or house plug)
Under the rear hatch is a storage space that contains the 120V Charger and an emergency tire pump.
* - If you have never driven an Electric Car before, I am willing to provide a quick tutorial. I also recommend that you download the app, PlugShare to help find charging stations. Most Charging stations have an app that you can use to purchase electricity from, if there is a cost at all.
If this is your first trip, you can get $25 off, by using this code https://turo.com/c/wesl3