Experience our car and see for yourself if this is the car you want to get. The new standard edition model 3 is coming out soon, so you may want to get that or a more premium version (like my mid ranged model 3!) This car is chopped full of fun features that make driving so simple. I never knew life would be so amazing because of a car. I will do my best to explain everything to you and make sure you have a great time. I can also try and give you my experience with this car to see whether you should get the standard model 3 or any other with different packages. My model 3 is the premium version with autopilot, so this may help you in your decision! Please note that using autopilot means you are accepting liability for anything that may occur. My model 3 stands out from other model 3s because it has red decals and interior additions like in the cupholder section. :D
• 15″ touchscreen with onboard maps & navigation
• Wi-Fi and LTE internet connectivity
• Voice activated controls
• 60/40 split folding rear seats
• 18" Aero Wheels
• Automatic emergency braking and collision avoidance
• Eight airbags
• Electronic stability and traction control
• 15” touchscreen display
• Dual zone climate control system
• FM/Internet streaming radio
• Textile seating, black leather
• Center console with open storage and two USB ports
• Premium heated seating (front and back seats) and cabin materials throughout, including open pore wood décor and two rear USBs
• 12-way, power adjustable front seats, steering column and side mirrors, with custom driver profiles
• Premium audio system with more power, tweeters, surround speakers and subwoofer
• Tinted glass roof with ultraviolet and infrared protection
• Auto dimming, power folding, heated side mirrors
• LED fog lamps
• Center console with covered storage and docking for two smartphones
This is a mid ranged model 3 (they dont make these babies anymore, so consider yourself lucky! :D) full ranged is 260 miles.
Car can be charged at any regular charging station or supercharger. Charging stations can be found within the car's gps. Charging adapter included to use at any charging station.
Car can be fully charged at any tesla supercharge station (rider pays supercharging fees) takes 1 hr full charge.
NO PETS PLEASE. Too much liability, even though I love my puppy.