Please return the car clean. (not excessively dirty inside/out)
- Car will be provided with an initial range between 230 to 270 miles and would appreciate returning back with 35+ miles of range. (Please do not drain to below 30 miles of range to protect battery degredation)
The vehicle is set with a charge limit of 90% to protect the bettery from degredation.
-Do not charge the battery above 90%/275 miles of range or alter the charge limit. This degrades the battery pack.
-Do not drain the battery below 10%/30 miles of range, as this also degrades the battery pack.
With Superchargers often less than 100 miles apart and Level-2 charges everywhere, there is no need to charge the vehicle above 275 miles or drain it below 30.
- Please note that Supercharging is not free for the Model 3. You may charge at a Tesla Supercharger, but I will request reimbursement for the actual charges incurred.
You may charge at any Level-2 EV charging station using the J-1772 adapter, but you will need to setup an account with the service provider of that station (Chargepoint, EVGo, etc.)
Please make certain the J-1772 adapter is returned with the vehicle. Lost adapters will incur a $100 replacement fee.
- No Hauling, Towing, or off-roading with the car.
- Please let me know if you have driven on any toll roads. The vehicle is equipped with a NTTA Toll Tag (Good in TX). I will back charge you for actual tolls incurred during your trip.
- Please inform me immediately if the car incurs any damage.
- Please communicate with me if you are running late for pickup and/or return, I will try to accommodate.