The Maserati Ghibli turbo is a luxury sports sedan few cars can come close touching—in comfort, sophistication, or performance. It is equally well-suited for business entertaining or track/road racing.
- Twin-turbocharged Ferrari-built engine, designed by Maserati Powertrain and built exclusively by Ferrari at their factory in Maranello, Italy
- 8 Speed Automatic Transmission
- Tiptronic aluminum paddle shifters
- Custom Napa brown leather interior and accents
- Maserati Stability Program (MSP) for enhanced traction & handling
- Safety and Advanced Driving Assistance Systems (ADAS) with Blind Spot assistance
- Adaptive LED Matrix Bi-Xenon Headlamps
- 19-inch Poseidone aluminum wheels
- Sport Mode* for extra aggressive performance (see below)
- Black metallic paint with gloss clear coat
- Dual climate control w/ heated front seats
- 8.4-inch Maserati Touch Control Plus with Navigation and Bluetooth
- Apple CarPlay & Android Auto
- Rear view camera with front & rear parking sensors
- Multi-functional Sunroof
- Keyless entry and push-button ignition.
*Sport Mode reaches peak torque at lower RPM, redline is increased, transmission holds gears longer, shifts are faster, kickdowns are stronger, suspensions lowers and tightens, stability control gets more permissive, and exhausts opens up with louder, more aggressive Italian exhaust tones.
Please keep the vehicle as clean as possible (no smoking), and only refill with Premium (91) gas... it is an Italian sports car after all!
Thank you, and enjoy!