1. Absolutely NO eating or smoking in the car
2. Absolutely NO irresponsible driving, high-RPMs, excessive braking, racing, drifting, drag racing, or track racing of any kind, please! Tire tread depth is measured and recorded before and after each reservation. Excessive wear won’t go unnoticed.
3. The car will start with a full tank of 91. Only use 91 Octane when refueling, and please put receipts in the center cup holder as proof upon return of the vehicle. The vehicle is expected to be returned within 10 miles of completely filling the tank.
4. If the car is returned excessively dirty, a cleaning fee will be added. If you do wash the car, use a hand wash or touch-free car wash only!
5. This car is low to the ground. Please be cautious when going over bumps, entering parking lots, and parking in spaces with a curb. Please approach at an angle to prevent rubbing the front bumper.
6. You will be personally responsible for any damage during your rental. This includes stains, spills, trash, weird smells, damage to leather seats, scratched paint, curb rash, etc. Please take good care of the car and return it in exactly the same condition to avoid any penalties.