Note : You will be renting a Challenger SRT 392. Please treat it with the respect it deserves.
Please follow these simple guidelines to ensure an excellent experience for you :
- NO eating or smoking in the car
- Premium Gas 91 Only, keep all receipts for proof
- Be gentle with the clutch, NO riding the clutch, etc.
- NO irresponsible driving (hard braking, high-RPMs, racing, drifting, drag racing, nor track use of any kind)
- Tire tread depth will be measured and recorded before and after each trip
- PLEASE let the engine warm up for 30 - 60 seconds after a nights rest
- DO NOT WASH THE VEHICLE. There's 2 scenarios for car washes :
1. Car needs a simple wash : $40 fee may be applicable
2. Car is excessively dirty : $250 fee may be applicable
Keep in mind I am not stating these fee's will be applied, I'm stating these fee's MAY BE applied, however, I am very lenient with car washes. Basically, try to avoid parking under trees, and as long as you don't eat nor smoke in the vehicle, the car should remain clean enough to avoid any fee's. If you have any questions, just msg me and we can further discuss this.