First of all its been a pleasure, rented out to 200 renters.... This 4th of july weekend is my last time renting it out.
Thank you for renting from me. This is the cheapest model S for this weekend thats in sf! Look no futher!
This is the Tesla 70D - All wheel drive
Autopilot mode available you can auto park, drive on the freeway hands free but remember always put hands on the wheel. Premium Leather trim and ambient Lighting, Panoramic Glass Sun Roof with XM Radio. Got any questions let me know. Faster then then Tesla 3. Any questions let me know.
Please read below:
150 miles allowed per day anything over is $5.00 per mile
I leave the car is the garage and I have no control on how much the charge the car. Plus their might be person renting the car before you.
The car has HOV stickers so you can go on the carpool lane even if its just one person also car has fastrack so you dont have to worry about toll
Tips about Superchargers- Full charge takes 1.5hr. Please dont leave it idle (overcharge- If say it says 1 hour to charge come back before an hour or each min idle tesla will charge $0.40 for every extra min setting at their super chargers)
1. Always assume that the last 50 miles of charge is not there. If the remaining charge shows 200 miles, you should plan on getting to a charger in 150 miles. The displayed range is under ideal conditions - 55 mph on a freeway, at warm temperatures.
2. Take every opportunity to charge at a supercharger. Even if you have 150 miles left when you are near a supercharger, please go ahead and plug it in for a few minutes. It might save anxious moments later.
3. Use waiting times to charge. If waiting near SFO Airport, instead of the cell phone parking lot, plug in at the San Mateo supercharger. On long trips, take breaks at superchargers.
4. Never cut it close. If the car runs out of charge, it will have to be towed on a flat bed truck.
5. If no supercharger, where possible, it is preferable to use 220V electrical sockets. These have the NEMA 14-50 or J1772 connectors. They typically charge at 20-25 miles an hour. The 110V chargers will give you just 5 miles an hour.
6. You can use the GPS in the car to find chargers. On a PC or phone, you can use this link: https://www.tesla.com/findus
No smoking or pets please!
Renters are responsible for returning cars to in the same condition (or better!) as they found the car at the start of their trip. If a car is returned excessively dirty upon return, the renter will be charged a $100.