2018 AWD Obsidian Black Tesla Model 3
NEW TO TURO?
Use my link to get $25 off your first ride! https://turo.com/c/jenniferl1237
WANT YOUR OWN TESLA?
Love the Tesla experience and want to buy your own? Use my referral code to receive 1,000 miles of free Supercharger miles! https://ts.la/jennifer64628
Meet the Tesleract! Experience your next ride with this sleek, sexy, super fast AND super safe luxury car, equipped with all the cutting edge technology sure to make this an unforgettable ride!
Please enjoy your futuristic ride! We ask that you treat this special Model 3 as if it were your own. Please take great special care of it!
- Brand new! Delivered on 03NOV2018
- In the LIMITED special order OBSIDIAN BLACK
- 19’’ Premium Sport Wheels
- Dual Motor: 0-60 in 4.5 seconds
- 450 horsepower and 471 lb-ft of torque
- All Black Premium Interior
- All Wheel Drive
- Long Range - 310 mile range
- Glass panoramic sunroof
- Seat heaters, front and rear
- Enhanced AutoPilot 2.0 w/V9
- Parking Assist and Summon Features
- ZERO emissions
- 200 miles / day; any mileage over will incur $0.78 per mile. At the end of your reservation, this will appear as ~1.5x mileage charges
- Use of the provided charging cable for wall outlet use
- Use of the adaptor for public Chargepoint chargers (will need to install the Chargepoint app unless Pre-paid EV Recharge option selected, in which case I will provide you a charging card)
- Fastrak toll lanes and Tesla Supercharger access (you are responsible for any usage fees. Please notify me at the time of return if you used any of the above services. Reimbursement will be requested through Turo).
- HOV Carpool Lane access
- Roadside assistance from Turo
PARKING AND DELIVERY
- This vehicle can generally be picked-up/delivered in any one of these three locations in SF, East Bay, or the Peninsula : San Francisco, Richmond Marina, or San Mateo.
- Flying to SFO? Turo's Valet service is available for pickup & drop-off at the Airport and is super convenient! Note: Turo's Valet lot closes at 10pm daily.
- Please return the car by the designated return time. Per Turo policy, you are given a 30 minutes grace period before additional late usage fees apply. If you don't anticipate making it back by the designated time, please request an extension through the app.
- This Tesla Model 3 holds 310 miles per full charge.
- The car should be returned at the same charge level in which it was received, unless the Pre-paid EV Recharge option was selected. Otherwise, a $25 convenience fee will be added.
- The car should NOT be returned with anything less than 50 miles remaining, even with the Pre-paid EV Recharge option. This is considered empty. Anything less than 50 miles remaining will incur an additional $25 charge, in addition to any costs associated with having to tow the car to a charging station.
- Rapid Charging (Tesla Supercharge 0 - 170 miles in 35 minutes or 0 - 310 in 80 minutes.): Tesla Supercharger access are provided for your convenience and are located within 50 miles of each other. You are responsible for any usage fees, unless the Pre-paid EV Recharge option is selected. Please notify me at the time of return if you used the service.
- Slower Charging: Chargepoint public chargers (you will need to install the app, unless Pre-paid EV Recharge option selected, in which case I will provide you a charging card), or regular 110/240 wall outlet plug. Cable and adapters are included and must be returned at the end of the rental. Otherwise, there will be an $800 replacement charge. Loss of any Key access card or charging card will incur a $20 fee.
- Please plan trips accordingly. I would recommend budgeting an hour of supercharge for every three hours of driving. Beware: charge drops rapidly in cold weather.
- If booked with less than 8 hours notice, full charge cannot be guaranteed.
- Please return the vehicle clean and in the same condition it was given to you. Otherwise, a $35 cleaning fee will be incurred to maintain the highest standard experience for the next renter.
- No food, drinks, pets, smoking, or vaping are permitted inside the vehicle.
- A $250 CLEANING FEE will be applied if there are any stains or traces of smoke, foul smell, or pet evidence detected or if there is reason to believe any policy was not adhered to.
- Please use ONLY Touchless and/or Hand Wash to clean the exterior. If the car is taken through a non-touchless carwash, a $300 fee will be incurred in order to remove any paint scratches. Cleaning supplies are provided in the trunk for added convenience.
- Do NOT disable the mobile access in the car. This is used to recover the vehicle in the event of being stolen. If disabled, it will be reported to the police immediately as stolen.
- Please drive responsibly. The way the car is driven can be tracked remotely. If any abuse is detected (e.g. reckless driving, off-roading, excessive speeding, racing/racetrack, etc.), the car will go into Valet Mode for the remainder of your trip. This is for your own safety. Only Turo approved person(s) is permitted to drive the car at all times.
- Renter is financially responsible for any interior or exterior wear and tear to the vehicle during the rental period. Loss of any provided items (e.g. key access card, charging card, charging adaptors, toll pass) will incur replacement charges.
Prepaid EV Recharge
- Prepay $25/day and not worry about reimbursement hassles or the inconvenience of having to stop by a Supercharger to have the vehicle fully charged for return (Note: car should NOT be returned with anything LESS than 50 miles remaining, even with the Pre-paid EV Recharge option. An additional $25 charge will be incurred + any necessary towing costs).
- Prepay $35 for the post-trip cleaning, and return the car without having to clean up after your trip! Note: this does not cover upholstery cleaning, spills, stains, pet hair, or smoke removal.