GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR RENTERS:
- Please fill the car with Regular GAS and keep the receipt as proof.
- The tank should be filled at the same level at which you received the car. There will be a $40 penalty if you don't leave the tank at same level + the fuel cost.
- There is a cleaning fee of $30 if the car is not left clean.
- No Smoking
- No Drinking
- No Pets
- Reckless driving prohibited.
- Please inform me of any Toll that was unpaid, failure to do so will leave in toll fee + $10 penalty
Only the registered driver is allowed to drive. If you wish to have more people drive the car, they need to be added to your trip prior to booking the car.
Damage/Accident: Please notify us of any damage or accidents that happen during your rental. We appreciate your honesty and will work with you to solve the problem.
1. Do not park anywhere where the vehicle will be ticketed
2. Do not park on a street during street cleaning hours.
3. Do not park at 2-hour parking for longer than 2 hours
4. Do not park in permit areas because I do not have a permit
5. When parking on a hill, turn your wheels so that you do not get a ticket (if you are confused, please see cars near you for correct orientation).
6. Do not park in front of someone's driveway
7. Do not park in front of a fire hydrant
8. Do not park anywhere where the sidewalk is marked red.
9. Do not park at an expired meter when it is flashing red