Spotless black electric vehicle with great features. It is an amazing car. No need to return it clean or charged (please leave enough charge for me to go back home if you choose to deliver at other location). As long as it does not need special treatment for cleaning or excessive trash I am happy. If it is in need of extra deep cleaning then I will charge for that. Use common sense that is all.
Here are some of the features:
1. NO GAS– I throw in free charging at Tesla Supercharger Stations. Some hotels have free slow charging stations.
2. GPS-maps and interesting info available on the large flat screen.
3 PARKING GUIDANCE – Cameras warning you if you are too close on any sides.
4. AUTO LOCK – Car locks and unlocks itself when you leave and approach the vehicle within certain distance.
5. SUNROOF-Full view of the sky/moon/sun.
6. STORAGE – Storage in the back-and front trunk.
7. HOV access even w solo driver with the white sticker that is one this car until 1st January 2019.
This Tesla Model S features dual-drive motors, 75 kWh battery, power liftgate, smart air suspension, real-time traffic navigation, voice control, power everything, a backup camera, Bluetooth audio streaming, USB ports and more!
You can charge basically anywhere there is a wall outlet. Tesla Supercharger stations all over the country. Check out all of the locations here: https://www.tesla.com/supercharger.
This car has a white sticker. The rules for this kind of sticker can be found on:
It seems like the white sticker gives a single driver rights to drive in carpool lanes until 1st January 2019. Please read on the linked site to double check.
Need a car seat? I have one for all ages up to 10 years 4-120lb its a 4-in 1 car seat. Ad that in the section "extra" for $25 per trip.
Or get $100 credit on Supercharging when buying a new Tesla and/or 5-year limited warranty on solar with this link: