1) Charge: Return the car with at least the same charge as you received it. Since it’s an electric car, I’ll consider “full” to be anything 250 miles of range or above, and a full "tank" will be considered worth $60. Returning with a portion less than full will incur a charge proportional to the range that needs to be replaced (e.g. 50 miles of range lost between the start and end of the trip would be 50/250 * $60 = $12).
Note: You may choose to purchase a full tank as a trip option, which is $35 instead of $60.
2) Cleaning: Return the car as clean as you received it. Otherwise you’ll be charged a cleaning fee.
Note: If you receive the car and you consider it to be dirty, then please let me know and I'll be happy to reimburse you to go to a car wash. However, you need to inform me of this at the beginning of the rental.
3) Supercharging: You are welcome to take the car to a supercharger. For this car, it is completely free to charge it (but watch out for idle fees!).
4) No No's: No pets in the car (unless the pet is in a carrier). No smoking in the car. Nothing in the car that would leave a smell or residue. If anything is spilled in the car, you'll be charged to do an interior detail on the car (more if the cleaning is really involved).
5) Leather Interior: Be careful to not scratch the leather in the car. I've had renters in the past who have scratched it from keys in their pockets scratching the seat or rings on their hands scratching the steering wheel. The leather can normally be repaired, but it's usually a $200 or more charge to fix it.