Click on my name or go to: www.TampaTuro.com to see all of my available vehicles.
***This car has limited availability***
2016 Toyota Prius Two Eco 5 door Hatchback in attitude black with harvest beige cloth interior. This Eco Hybrid front wheel drive 4 door car gets 58 mpg city and 53 mpg hwy from its Gas/Electric 1.8 L/110 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V VVT-i engine. This is the most fuel efficient Prius ever produced. Even with only an 11.3 gallon fuel tank this vehicle is capable of traveling approximately 650 miles.
The interior is trimmed with piano black instrument panel insert, piano black door panel insert, and chrome and metal-look interior accents. The windows are tinted to help keep the interior cool.
The radio includes the Entune Multimedia Bundle; 6.1 inch touch-screen display, AM/FM CD and MP3 player, 6 speakers, auxiliary audio jack, USB 2.0 port w/iPod connectivity and control, advanced voice recognition, hands-free phone capability, phone book access, text messaging, and music streaming via Bluetooth wireless technology and Siri Eyes Free. Also included for convenience and safety is a color rear back-up camera, and steering wheel controls.
The car has remote keyless entry w/integrated key transmitter/ proximity key for doors and push button start. So the key fob never needs to leave your pocket or purse.
The vehicle has 6-way adjustable driver's seat and 4-way adjustable front passenger seat. The rear has a 60-40 folding bench seat. There is plenty of room for 5 adults to ride in comfort.
2 12V DC power outlets, 1 by front armrest and 1 in rear center console for back seat passengers needing power. The dash has 3 LCD monitors in the front with editable display of many of the cars functions.
The car has all the standard expected power features such as power windows, locks, mirrors, climate control, cruise control, cold AC, auto-on headlights and much more. The spacious hatchback/ trunk area is capable of holding several pieces of luggage or other gear.
MY OTHER VEHICLES:
WHY BOOK WITH ME:
• Elite “Power Host” Designation
• Business Class Rated Cars
• 300+ Amazing Reviews
• Top 5 Star Rated Host
• Available 24/7/365 with 1 hour notice
You can count on me, I’m an experienced and reliable Turo Host that knows what I’m doing, and will provide you the highest level of service.
My vehicle will be on time and ready for you as scheduled. (BEWARE of hosts with multiple cancellations and no shows). My vehicle will be freshly washed, vacuumed, clean, and full of fuel when you receive it. Most of my vehicles are still under factory warranty and are regularly serviced and well maintained.
Please follow these rules as this is my personal vehicle, not a corporate fleet rental:
1) Return the vehicle clean inside and outside.
2) Replace any fuel you used with premium fuel.
3) NO SMOKING or pets allowed in the vehicle. (Cleaning fee may apply)
4) Return the vehicle by the due DATE and TIME.
5) If you're running late, or want to extend your rental, please use the trip extension process or you may be charged a late fee. This must be completed before the vehicle is due to be returned.
6) Any questions, contact me or Turo Support @ support.turo.com
7) Have fun and enjoy the vehicle!
YOUR DRIVER’S LICENSE:
Per Turo Policy, TEXT ME a clear photo of the FRONT and BACK of your driver’s license, AND a clear selfie type photo of you holding your driver’s license near your FACE. If it is non-US, then also send me a photo of your passport and foreign driver’s license, if available. If more than 1 driver I will need the same photos for each driver. TEXT ME these photos ASAP after booking the trip.
Ruskin, FL 33570 / Tampa Bay Area
If you are not going to pick up/drop off the vehicle at my location, I do offer delivery for a fee to your home, work, airport, hotel, or anywhere within about 50 miles/ 1 hour drive of Ruskin, FL 33570. Add this option by selecting and entering your "Pickup & return location".
EXTENDED Delivery Area: I will deliver (drop off and pick up) my car to your location within 100 miles of Ruskin, FL 33570. You can find and add this option using the "EXTRAS" feature. Then message me your address.
REMOTE KEY HAND-OFF INSTRUCTIONS:
Picking up the car:
1. Per Turo policy, you must have already texted me your driver’s license photos as mentioned above or I cannot give you the car.
2. I will text you the exact location of my car. Once you locate my car take a selfie type photo of you in front of it and text it to me.
3. I will text you back the code to unlock the lockbox attached to the window, so you can get the car key. Once the car is unlocked remove the lockbox and store it inside the car’s glovebox during your trip.
Dropping off the car:
1. Park the car in the same parking lot where you picked it up. Text me a photo of the car’s location; level, aisle, row, color code, space number, etc. If applicable, leave the garage/parking ticket in the cup holder.
2. Put the lock box back on the car’s window. Lock the car. Then insert the key inside the lockbox and make sure it locks upon closing.
3. TEXT me a selfie type photo of you by my parked car.
Airport terminal curbside hand-off is no longer a viable option in Florida due to the traffic police strictly enforcing the “load/unload only, no parking” laws. So I will park the vehicle in the airport parking lot ahead of your scheduled arrival time, this way there is NO STRESS from early arrivals or flight delays, as you’ll know the car is there waiting for you.
• TPA Tampa Airport:
I'll message you complete instructions how to do the handoff.
• PIE St Pete/ Clearwater Airport:
Park in either Long Term Parking or Economy Parking (recommended for those who have difficulty walking with luggage, as you can take the free shuttle service to the terminal.) The Economy Lot is located across Roosevelt Blvd on 46th Street.
• SRQ Sarasota Airport:
Park in the Long Term Parking lot.
• Other Airports:
Contact me to co-ordinate delivery.
Before the start of your trip you can choose to add Extras to your trip. Such as:
• Child/Baby Car or Booster Seats
• Post Trip Cleaning
• Prepaid Fuel
• One Way Drop off or Pick-up
• Unlimited Miles
• Extended Delivery Area
• Beach Items
A SUN PASS transponder is included on the windshield of the car, so you can use the express drive thru lanes and do not have to wait in line or stop and pay tolls. Turo will bill you for the cost of tolls, tickets, or parking incurred from using my Sun Pass.
Florida charges a mandatory tax/fee on all car-sharing/rental cars. This tax/fee includes: 6% state tax, 2.5% county tax, $2.14 daily surcharge, $0.80 daily vehicle license fee, and $0.02 daily tire/battery fee. These taxes/fees will be calculated on your full trip cost (except deposits) and charged under the heading of "Tolls/tickets" after the end of your trip.
Once the vehicle is returned, if there are any additional fines/fees due, such as; tolls, tickets, taxes, parking fees, mileage overages, un-replaced fuel, late return fees, cleaning fees, or damage to the car, then Turo will message you with the amount due.
TO AVOID these miscellaneous fines/fees basically return the vehicle the same as when you received it. Stay within the included mileage, avoid tolls and tickets (if possible), replace any used fuel, make sure the vehicle is washed, vacuumed and clean inside and out, on time when returning it, and smoke, odor, and damage free.
By using the site, you fully and unconditionally accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.