Please review guidelines and let me know if you have any questions.
- Your rental vehicle will be provided fully detailed. As a guest, it is your responsibility to have the vehicle WASHED and vacuumed out prior to return. You may avoid the headache and trouble of having the vehicle cleaned by adding “Post-trip Cleaning” to your reservation under the “Add Extras” button. Smoking in the car will result in a large $$$$ cleaning fee, please do not smoke in my cars.
- The vehicle will be provided to you with a full tank of GAS and I ask that you return the vehicle with a full tank. This vehicle requires 91 octane gasoline; please leave the gas receipt in the vehicle’s glove compartment or just upload a picture of it to the Turo app.
- Return the vehicle at or before your trip's end time. If you need an EXTENSION please request it through the app to avoid any additional charges. You will be assessed a fee for late returns.
- If you receive any TICKETS or tolls during your trip please pay them immediately or let me know.
- I provide three cables (Auxiliary, iPhone, Android) in all the vehicles for your use, but please make sure to leave them in the vehicle at the end of your trip.
- I ask that you respect the vehicle and road laws while driving the vehicle. All vehicles are equipped with monitoring devices, and any racing/reckless speeding/tracking/burnouts will result in an immediate end of the trip without any sort of refund. You will be held financially responsible for any excessive wear and tear that results from these actions.
Please be safe and have a great drive! I am here to make your trip as easy and enjoyable as possible so please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions before, during or after your trip as I'm here to help!