1. SMOKING: There is absolutely no smoking in any rented vehicle. Please do not smoke anything inside or around the vehicle, even with the doors and windows open. If you try to mask the smell (e.g. spray or leave air fresheners in the car), you will be charged accordingly.
2. PETS: Pets are NOT ALLOWED in the vehicle. You will be charged a pet cleaning fee accordingly.
3. PICK UP/DROP OFF: Vehicle can only pick up and drop at the time listed in your trip details. If you need to modify the pick up/drop off time, please go to your trip details on the app and select "modify trip" to request a change. If the requested times are available, I will instantly accept your changes. If the vehicle is being returned after the trip is officially ended, there is a late fee of $50 per hour and up to $200 a day. Thus, please make all extensions in advance and reflect the correct drop-off time to avoid fees.
4. RETURNING THE CAR: You are responsible to return the vehicle washed (exterior), vacuumed inside, cup holders, dash, and all other areas clean. The car has to be RENT-READY upon return, just as you would expect to receive it. It must also be full of fuel as shown in the trip picture. Please fill up the gas at a gas station within a 5-10-MILE RADIUS of the return address and leave the receipt in the car (there are several gas stations within a 5-mile radius of the return address). If the car needs to be refueled or washed after you return it, Turo will charge $10 IN ADDITION to the refuel or cleaning fees. For your convenience, consider adding Post-Trip Cleaning/ Pre-Paid Refuel extras.
5. ADDITIONAL DRIVERS: The registered user who is renting the vehicle must be present during pickup. Additional drivers can be listed on the