I'm flexible with pickup times. Please return the car on time or early with a full tank and gas and at least relatively clean. If you would like to extend you need to do so before the trip ends. The earlier you extend the better as someone else may book the car
- Going over the mileage limit set for your trip, will result in an excessive mileage fee.
- Additional drivers must be registered on Turo (free). Please do not take any chances.
- No smoking, vaping, pets, construction, hauling, towing, shuttling, off-roading please.
-$60 exterior and interior cleaning fee if car is returned in filthy condition. Barring any unusual situation, we expect the car to be relatively clean when returned. Excessive bugs/debris/dirt on exterior of vehicle will result in a cleaning fee being charged.
- I will send you a reimbursement request for all tickets, toll fees incurred post trip. May be a few days before you receive it.
Damage/Accident: Please notify us of any damage or accidents that happen during your rental. We appreciate your honestly and will work with you to solve the problem
Tip to stay safer
DO NOT leave your belongings in the car without attention at any public parking during your trip. Things could lead to WINDOW-BUST include but not limited to theft of: Bag/Purse, Sunglasses, GPS, Cash/Coins, Phone, etc.
1. Do not park anywhere where the vehicle will be ticketed
2. Do not park where there will be street cleaning during street cleaning
3. Do not park at 2 hour parking for longer than 2 hours
4. Do not park in permit areas because we do not have a permit
5. When parking on a hill, turn your wheels so that you do not get a ticket (if you are confused, please see cars near you for correct orientation).
6. Do not park in front of someone's driveway
7. Do not park in front of a fire hydrant
8. Do not park anywhere where the sidewalk is marked red.
9. Do not park at an expired meter when it is flashing red