Briefing of terms of service:
Please read to eliminate fines or fees! I love giving 5 star ratings plus great reviews and following the terms of service will ensure that...
1. Return car with same level of gas as the trip started.
2. No smoking/drugs/drinking in vehicle *This equates up to a $250.00 turo fine*
3. No aggressive driving with speeds above 90mph/aggressive acceleration/unnecessary hard braking
4. Return car clean as it was when trip was initiated. If drop off is at my home location there are free vacuums at 1726 N Country Club Dr. Mesa, AZ 85201.
5. Car wheels/rims must come back undamaged - be vigilant of curbs, pot holes, etc. *Damage to rims range between $150.00 to $600.00*
6. Review your mileage allowance. Turo bills additional miles at $1.00 per mile above your total allocation. This can become expensive...
7. Car must be returned on time. Many cars are rented back to back therefore punctual returns are a necessity! If you need to keep the vehicle longer, please extend before the end of the trip. Otherwise, you could face additional usage charges and late fees.
I've noticed these items have been rare points of issue over my first 1500 trips. Please read the following as I've mentioned my preference is leaving clients with stellar reviews to help the ride sharing marketplace thrive from both the owner and renter's perspective.
Thank you for observing these guidelines/expectations!