Immaculate 2010 Porsche Cayman S. This perfectly balanced mid-engine machine is highly optioned from factory and is guaranteed to put a smile on your face every time you drive it. True pride of ownership can be seen with many esthetic and performance enhancements that equate to 355hp, really set it apart from the rest (see list below)
This is the perfect car for enjoying a few days in the Valley Of The Sun!!! Truck space front and back allow you to fit your carry-on luggage and enjoy many of Arizonas popular destinations including, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona, Flagstaff, Grand Canyon to name a few.
MUST USE PREMIUM 91 octane gasoline only.
Engines: 3.4L flat-six
Transmissions: 6-speed manual
Gas Milage: 19 mpg city/26 mpg highway
List of Options & Modification below:
- 19" Carrera Classic Wheel
- Auto Climate Control
- Heated Seats
- Bluetooth for Mobile phone
- Sport Chrono Package
- Bose High End Sound Package
- All Weather Mats
- Self Dimming Mirrors & Rain Sensors
- Sport Exhaust System
- Softronic 93 Octane ECU Flash
- NHP Valved Sport Exhaust – Sounds AMAZING
- Fabspeed Motorsports Carbon Fiber Exhaust Tips
- H&R PASM Compatible Lowering Springs - 1.2” drop
- Pedros Garage Rear Suspension TechnoBrace
- Rennline Front Strut Tower Brace
- Braided Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- GT3 Front Brake Cooling Ducts
- Clear bra – Full front end including Front Bumper, Hood
- Window Tint all around
- Full Rennline Pedal set
- Full interior LED lighting Kit
-Proclip iPhone Console Mount Engine Modifications
- And much much more
POST-TRIP CLEANINGS are REQUIRED....DO NOT take the vehicle to automatic car wash. Car must be hand-washed, vacuumed and brought back in the condition you picked it up in. If you don't have the time or don't want the hassle please add an extra $30 and I will handle the rest. Note: If not cleaned a reimbursement of up to $50 will be applied through Turo once trip has ended.
DELIVERY/PICKUP: Although I offer delivery for a fee, the car is located only 5 miles from Sky Harbor International Airport. To save on cost and time the best way to pick up the car is a 10-15 min uber/lyft ride which runs around around $10-$15. Depending on your preference I will provide additional delivery details once booked, which will be provided in the Turo app, and I will arrange a phone call to clarify logistics.