Prior to receiving the car and per Turo policy please take a selfie as well as a photo of your drivers license and upload to the Turo app under "Shared Trip Photos". This is required by Turo, cancellation of your trip will occur if this does not happen.
1. Please use PREMIUM gas only and if you could take picture of the receipts and post to the Turo app, failure to do so will result in a fee.
2. Please no smoking in the car, there will be a charge for the interior to be detailed/shampooed and order bombed.
3. The tank will be full, I just ask if you do the same when dropping it off. If I have to fill it up there will be a fee.
4. As in nature, please return the car in the same condition as you picked it up (clean and no trash please). Appropriate charges will occur for excess dirty or trash removal so please no off-roading, playing bumper cars or racing.
5. Please remember you are responsible for any damage including scratches, nicks, dents, scraps and rim rash (or another word that there is for damage) that may occur. At this point it is not too late to add Turo insurance if you haven't already. Feel free to upload as many pictures as you'd like to the app.
6. The vehicle must stay in the US, yes it may seem silly but with Mexico being 4 hours away I must say it. Turo policy does not allow for rented cars to cross the Mexican border.
7. If another person is to drive the car, they must be added as a secondary driver and approved by Turo. Please be aware that insurance will be voided if the driver is not added and approved, Turo will notify me once the second driver is all set.
8. Please no pets inside the vehicle. Don’t get me wrong I love animals and have 2 large dogs myself but fur/carpeting and claws/leather don’t necessarily get along too well. Cleaning and/or damage fee maybe charged as appropriate.
9. I try to maintain and take in for maintenance religiously, but machines are machines and if a service light or any notifications are displayed during your trip please let me know so that I may make a appointment with the dealership. Thank you.
10. If renting the Jeep please no off-road use. Even though the Jeep is very capable, it has been tuned and setup for road and highway use and could result in damage. A fee plus the cost of any damage resulting from off road use.
11. If renting the M3 please no food or drink in the car. This is on the verge of being a collector car and with it in “like new” condition I would love to keep it that way. Thank you.
By continuing with the rental you agree to the terms above. Other than that... enjoy it. It is a great ride.