FRIENDLY REMINDER - STANDARD FOR ALL OUR RENTERS:
- Must present a current/valid drivers license at pick up that matches the name and identity of the person booking the vehicle.
*Note: if you want to add a secondary driver you can do so under the “Drivers” section at the bottom of your trip page or contact Turo directly @ (415) 965-4525 or support.turo.com for live chat support
- Return gas at level it was picked up (does not apply if pre-paid refuel)
- Late return fees and additional apply. After 4 hrs the vehicle is reported to the Turo Safety and Recovery team and local law enforcement.
- If you are ticketed for any reason including toll and/or parking violations please let us know IMMEDIATELY upon return. **Toll/Traffic violations - up to $100+ admin fee in addition to cost of ticket. Note: unless notified by renter we are not notified by mail until months later when additional late fees may be added (renter pays all late/additional fees)**
- For your convenience and in order to avoid unintentional toll violation a toll pass is provided.
- Avoid parking too close to the curb to prevent very expensive CURB RIM SCRATCHES repair.
RENTER IS REQUIRED TO RETURN VEHICLE IN THE SAME CONDITION IT WAS DELIVERED - EXTERIOR MUST BE CLEAN AND INTERIOR CLEAR OF ANY TRASH OR BELONGINGS.
*NO SMOKING, SAND, DIRT, STAINS OR PET HAIR IN RENTAL VEHICLE.