Dear Renter, we are a personal car sharing service not a car rental company. Please respect my amazing Tesla as if it were your own, return the car in the same condition and follow my guidelines below
1. Smoking, pets, eating, are NOT allowed inside the car. Thank you!
2. Renter is responsible for a minimum $500 cleaning fee, if there is any smoke smell, evidence of pets or other foul smell detected upon return.
3. Renter is financially responsible for any wear and tear during the rental period.
4. Renter of car must return the charging cable. Lost cable fee will be $650, .
5. Renter of car must return with at least 65 miles remaining on the battery. This way I can drive home. Thank you!
6. HAND WASH prior to return or a $50 car wash charge will be applied to the reservation. Please show receipt of hand wash, DO NOT run through car wash machine as it will damage the paint. Highly recommend to add EXTRA for hand wash package for your convenient.
7. Excess miles charged at $1.99/mi
8. Supercharger idle fees are $0.40/min if car is plugged in and not actively charging, unplug and move from space BEFORE it reaches the charge limit to avoid fees.
9.Return car with at least same battery charge range, Charging fee $0.75/per mile of charge if returned with less range.
1. Supercharging (Highly recommended) NOT FREE.
Supercharging will get you from 0-80% just in 40min.
Charge rate of 300mi/hr.
2. Level 2 Public Chargers
Takes about 6hrs to fully charge
Charge rate of 18-22mi/hr.
3. Mobile Charger (Not practical)
If you have 240v washer/dryer port you have good luck of 22mi/hr
110v will get you 3mi/hr
🚭NO smoking allowed in the car in case you smoke a $500 fee applies
🚭NO vape of any kind (our infant loves this car). No Smoking or any type of marijuana smell is allowed in the car. If there is any lingering smell, we will report to Turo and charge in excess $500 for detail and cleaning services.