— RULES & GUIDELINES —
All renters MUST adhere to the follow rules and guidelines:
- Any smoking/vapeing inside the vehicle is NOT allowed
- NO pets or animals allowed inside the vehicle
- Do NOT wash the car upon return, we will take care of it after rental
- Do NOT disable the mobile access on the car. This helps in recovering the vehicle in case the vehicle is stolen. If done, it will be reported to the police immediately.
- Only Turo-approved drivers are allowed to drive Sarabi at all times during the time of your rental.
— CLEANING FEE —
A $250 cleaning fee will be applied to your Turo reservation if there is any smoke smell, evidence of pets or other foul smell detected upon return. Renter is financially responsible for any wear and tear to the exterior or interior of the car during the rental period.
Please make sure to plan your trip according and know where you’ll need to charge. Call or text me anytime for assistance with charging.
— CHARGING —
Sarabi is a RWD, all-electric Tesla Model 3 that holds 310 miles per full charge. You can Supercharge 0 - 170 miles in 30 minutes. Superchargers are located within 50 miles of each other and can be found via the on-screen navigation system.
You can also charge by plugging into a regular wall outlet, or by accessing a public Chargepoint chargers. Cable and adapters are included and must be returned back at the end of the rental. If they are missing there will be $800 replacement charge and it will be added to your Turo Reservation.
Included for free:
- Roadside assistance from Tesla or Turo
- Spare charging cable to charge slowly from a regular 110/240 socket (3-25 miles per hour of charging)
Sarabi will be tracked during your rental. She is programmed to go into Valet Mode immediately for the rest of your trip if any abuse is detected such as Reckless Driving, Off-Roading, Excessive Speeding, Racing/Racetrack etc. This is for your own safety.