All-Star Hosts like Janet are the top-rated, most experienced hosts on Turo.
One of the most delightful and engaging convertible sports cars on Turo is the Porsche Boxster. If your desire is to explore the Golden State in an open-air automobile or cruise along the scenic California coast in the sun, this could be the perfect car for you!
Drop me a message if you have any questions:
2014 Boxster in Agate Grey
- Fully Automatic Roadster Top and Heated Rear Glass Window
- 7 Speed PDK Automatic Transmission (with Paddle Shifters)
- Infotainment and Navigation Package
- BOSE Surround Sound System
- Sirius XM radio Activated
- Cruise Control
- Heated Seats
- Retractable Headlight Washers
- Auto Dimming Mirrors
- Sirius Satellite XM Radio
- Built-in Navigation & GPS
- Bluetooth Smartphone Integration
- USB / AUX ports for smartphone input
- Automatically Extending Speed-Activated Rear Spoiler(Manually activated also)
- Sports Driving Mode
There is a trunk in the front and back. The front trunk can hold two carry on bags and the rear trunk can hold another carry on bag as well as two smaller backpacks.
At the front (leading edge) of the front trunk it measures 19" tall, at the rear (trailing edge) it measures 25" tall. It is also 28" wide, and 20" deep.
2 Day minimum for rentals starting on weekends.
This host caters to business travelers.
Sirius XM radio Activated
Add optional Extras to your trip at checkout.
Return the car hassle free, without worrying about cleaning up after your trip. Does not cover upholstery cleaning, spills, stains, pet hair, or smoke removal.
Pickup the car in San Francisco and then return the car in Los Angeles.
No Smoking, please.
Car includes a FasTrak Toll Transponder and you will be responsible for all Tolls during your trip that are billed to Transponder #00904460512
A great experience! The car is amazing and an absolute pleasure to drive. The host was excellent