1) I have a white Mustang Convertible with Eco boost premium option, the car has perforated leather seats with an option to cool the driver and passenger seat(highly recommended for hot florida weather- quick tip- if the weather is not too hot you can turn off the AC in the car with the roof of the car down but have the seats cooled which can help increase the mileage of the car and keep you cool at the same time) , backup camera which helps with backing up the car, cars with ecoboost option also helps if you are someone who likes to save a bit on gas/petrol . The car is in good condition and is perfect for the sunny Florida weather.
2) The car has a Sunpass Toll sticker but Tolls are NOT included in the trip fare. Tolls will be charged additionally on top of the trip fare. I will request a reimbursement for your tolls via Turo, you will be sent the Toll Transactions so you can verify that the toll transaction is valid.
3) It is not required for you to get the car washed at the end of your trip but please ensure that the inside is clean, if the inside is dirty, you will be charged a 25$ cleaning fee because I sometimes have back to back trips and won't have time to clean the car and get it ready for the next guest.
4) I encourage all renters to take photos of the car during the Check in and Check out process so you can have proof of the condition of the car when it was returned.
5) If you would like to park your car at my place and pickup my car, I do have a spot for one car, you can park your car here and take the keys with you so you can be assured that your car is parked and safe, we live in a 24/7 manned secured gated community which will ensure that your car is safe. At the end of the trip, you can drop off my car and pickup your car..
6) No smoking in the car please, any smoke scent will incur a 250$ fine.
7) A lost key will incur 350$ fine.
8) If mileage restriction is an issue for you, just add the extra I am providing for your trip and don't fret about crossing the daily limit for the booking. You have to return the car with a full tank though because I make sure the car has a full tank at the start of the trip.
Below is a link to a quick video which explains how to open the top of the car.