1. Return car with the same level of gas as the trip started with (if returned with less there will be a $25 service charge on top of the cost of gas missing. Car requires Premium Gas 93 octane!
NO SMOKING! somehow if you think smoking and then jumping back into car prevents smoke smell ... you surely have a 150 charge! Please respect others its just being a human !
2) Bluetooth is somewhat challenging for most people with this car.... please watch YouTube video to stream audio and phone
3) No smoking/drugs/drinking in vehicle *This can equate to a $250.00 turo fine*
4) No racing or launching the car
5) Return car clean as it was when the trip was initiated.
6) Car wheels/rims must come back undamaged - be vigilant of curbs, pot holes, etc. *Damage to rims range between $150.00 to $1000.00*
7) Review your mileage allowance. Additional miles will be billed at an extra charge per mile.
8) MOST IMPORTANTLY HAVE FUN! But also please respect the road and the law :)