1. Return car with the same level of gas as the trip started with (if returned with less there will be a $25 service charge on top of the cost of gas missing. Car requires Premium Gas 93 octane!
2. No smoking/drugs/drinking in vehicle *This can equate to a $250.00 turo fine*
NO SMOKING! somehow if you think smoking and then jumping back into car prevents smoke smell ... wrong Please respect others its just being a human !
3. No racing or launching the car
4. Return car clean as it was when the trip was initiated.
5. Car wheels/rims must come back undamaged - be vigilant of curbs, pot holes, etc. *Damage to rims range between $150.00 to $1000.00*
6. Review your mileage allowance. Additional miles will be billed at an extra charge per mile.
7. MOST IMPORTANTLY HAVE FUN! But also please respect the road and the law :)