2014 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet
The Porsche 911 was first introduced in the 1960’s and since then, through every incarnation, Porsche has refined and improved on it. Throughout its 50 years of evolution, the 911 has pretty much been a benchmark sports car for most of its life and the new 991 model is the most sophisticated yet.
The chassis is supple, breathes with the road, it’s got compliance and wheel travel. With the wider front axle, it gives the car more front-end grip. The clever Porsche engineers have mostly eradicated the traditional 911 understeer problem. The calibration on the PDK (Porsche Doppelkupplung) Transmission is all new and feels sharp and responsive in a way the older one didn’t. With a flick of a switch, one can activate the Porsche Sport Exhaust which makes the car sound like a swarm of angry giant bees when going full throttle.
On one hand this car is more comfortable to drive than the one it replaces, but on the other hand, it’s also a sharper and more dynamic car. Whether you’re looking to do spirited driving down Big-Sur/Highway 1, or whether you’re out for a top-down cruise on a beautiful Sunday morning through Napa wine country, this car will do it all.
Trunk space is limited: 27x17x16in are the dimensions for the front. There's also room in the backseats for storage. Recommend to pack light when renting this car!
Click on my profile to see my other cars for rent!
- 2014 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet
- 400hp 3.8L flat6 naturally aspirated Engine
- 7 Speed PDK Automatic Transmission (with Paddle Shifters)
- Soft-Top Convertible (Black)
- Full leather interior in Black
- Multifunction Steering Wheel
- Power Steering Plus
- Porsche Traction Management (PTM) All-Wheel Drive
- Porsche Sport Chrono Package
- Porsche Sport Exhaust (PSE)
- Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM)
- Porsche Torque Vectoring (PTV)
- LED headlights w/ Porsche Dynamic Light System (PDLS Plus)
- Cruise Control
- Park Distance Control (Front and Back)
- Heated Seats
- Ventilated Seats
- Infotainment Package with BOSE Surround Sound System
- Built-in Navigation & GPS
- Bluetooth Smartphone Integration
- USB / AUX ports for smartphone input
Available for long term rental.
Car uses Premium unleaded gas (91+ Octane)
Car is registered with Fastrak. I will bill you at the end of your trip for any tolls incurred..
Are you planning on flying into SFO but leaving out of LAX or vice versa? For a nominal fee, I offer one-way rentals between SFO and your desired location (vice versa). Pricing can be viewed under Extras on the booking page.
Please, No Smoking or "Vaping" inside or near the vehicle / No Pets