ENJOY DOUBLE MILES -limited time offer. BOOK NOW!
Questions? Call Turo +1 (415) 965-4525
$399 ONLY FOR A 5-DAY RENTAL
*discounted rate for a limited time. Questions? Text us
EXPERIENCE THE WORLD OF TESLA w/ the all-electric Tesla Model S 70 and AUTOPILOT!
>>> 10% off any rate for law enforcement and the military!*
>>> Visiting from out of town? Get 10% off your weekly rental!*
>>> $69 SPECIAL: an evening with the Tesla for only $69 booked between 6pm and 11pm.
JOIN THE ECCOGO SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE:
>> FORGET leasing, buying or owning a car; JOIN our free subscription service and drive a green premium/luxury car every week or every month:
**NO upfront fees
**NO long term commitments
**AUTOMATIC 10% off regular weekly/monthly rates
**ONLY pay to rent, upgrade, switch and/or extend your weekly or monthly subscription.
**UNLIMITED or LIMITED MILES
>> Subscribe for free and start driving green luxury today! <<
*featuring all-electric Teslas (3/S/X/Performance) and plug-in hybrid BMW i8/based on availability/age and other restrictions apply.
-TESLA MODEL S70 -DESCRIPTION:
Autopilot 1 / No gas / All electric: 220-240 miles on a single charge! (For long distance travel, car has FREE ACCESS TO THE TESLA SUPERCHARGER NETWORK!) In most cases we deliver the car with a +200 mile charge (unless it has to be delivered to an airport or to your location). You are not required to return it with the same charge as delivered, you can return it with a charge as low as 75 miles. **However, returning the car with less than a 50-mile charge will incur a fee of $50 or the full cost of towing the car to a supercharger, whichever is greater. **WE RECOMMEND TO CHARGE THE CAR EVERY CHANCE YOU GET AND NOT LET IT FALL BELOW THE 100-MILE CHARGE FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY AND CONVENIENCE.
- Latest software upgrade version 8
- Deep blue metallic with all black leather interior and Tesla next generation seats. Features include:
- Summon (beta) -a 2016 feature: Summon Model S from a parking space to come greet you. Also, if Model S is linked to a garage door, exit the car and it will open garage door and park itself.
- Perpendicular autopark -a 2016 feature: Both perpendicular and parallel autopark are now active.
- Co-pilot (Autopilot 1) : Autopilot allows Model S to steer within a lane, change lanes with the simple tap of a turn signal, and manage speed by using active traffic-aware cruise control. Model S can also scan for a parking space, alert you when one is available, (parallel autopark on command)
- Pre collision warning
- All glass panoramic roof
- 17 ' Full Screen browser
- Automatic Xenon headlights with cornering lights & LED interior lighting
- Personalized internet radio including local stations around the globe
- Built-in connectivity to Wi-Fi and 4G LTE
- Voice controlled navigation and google earth
- High definition back up camera
- Comfortable and spacious seating for five people with two big trunks of storage
- Supercharger Enabled : Free access to the Tesla supercharger network around the country!
TESLA mini GLOSSARY:
> HDW1 (AP1): Autopilot first generation. Optional upgrade (not available on all Teslas), was made available for cars built after Oct 2014.
> HDW2 (AP2): Autopilot second generation, not fully available yet, it's being rolled out throughout this year. Necessary hardware is now built into all new Teslas a/o Nov 2016.
> MODEL 60/70/75/85/90/100: Battery size and miles range (between 218 and 315 miles). Options include D for dual motor, P for performance model, L/L+ for ludicrous speed.
Design your own Tesla now and get $1000 off your purchase price. Use this link > http://ts.la/n900.
SUPERCHARGER NETWORK: Fast FREE charging stations exclusively for Tela vehicles located all around the country. Get 150 miles in less then 30 minutes! Find Superchargers here https://www.tesla.com/findusm#/?type=supercharger.
>>> CHARGING <<<
THERE ARE MANY CHARGING OPTIONS ALL AROUND FLORIDA, including the FREE Tesla Superchargers for long distance travel (nearest ones: Brickell City Center, Aventura Mall, Florida City, Pembroke Pines, Plantation & Marathon), as well as DESTINATION CHARGERS, which are located in many Hotels, Shopping Malls, Parking Lots, Municipal Centers etc. Car also comes with a 210-220 electrical outlet adapter for wall charging. **Important (TESLA IDLE FEES): when charging at the Tesla superchargers, please make sure to unplug and move the car as soon as charging is done, otherwise idle fees of 40cents per minute charged by Tesla will apply.
Extras For Your Trip -see details in Extras:
Unlimited Miles: add unlimited miles
Post-trip Cleaning: save on post-trip cleaning
Pre-paid EV Charge: return car with less than a full charge
> We recommend choosing Turo Premium Protection Plan for your rental <
***If this is your first time in a Tesla, kindly allow 15 to 30 minutes upon delivery for the required walk-around and explanation of vehicle features.
***We strive to provide a unique rental experience and welcome our renters feedback (pls see our reviews).
NO SMOKING / NO PETS / TOLLS NOT INCLUDED
*discount rates require a 2/3/5 or 7-day minimum rental periods / do not include tolls / have Chill Mode by default (unlock for an additional fee) -Regular Daily Rate is $196 per day.,
CONTACT TURO +1 (415) 965-4525