This car is my personal daily driver, and I hope that you will enjoy driving it as much as I do every day! All I ask is that you take care of the car the same way you would if you owned it yourself, and just be respectful! :)
*Drivers License Must Match the Name On The Turo Account
No pets ($200 Fine Will Be Charged)
No smoking ($200 Fine Will Be Charged)
No eating in the car (drinks are ok).
No illegal activity of any kind.
No Racing (Street or Track).
No temporary modifications or changing of any parts of any kind.
Be sure to use this Link to get 25 bucks off your first trip:
Use that link (copy and paste it into your web browser)
Sign up for Turo
Find the Hellcat
Book The Trip
Save $25 Off your Trip!
When booking you are acknowledging that you fully accept and completely understand the terms and conditions below. This might sound redundant but I want to make sure it's very clear.
1. Obey all traffic laws at all times.
2. This car sits much lower than normal, be careful pulling in and out of driveways and parking lots, you will be responsible for any damage incurred.
3. If you go over the milage, you will be charged a the milage fee of $0.99 per mile
4. No burnouts, no donuts, no launching allowed.
5. This car is alot louder than your average car, be sure to be curteous of your neighbors, you can recieve a noise ticket for revving the engine excessively, which also causes damage to the motor.
6. Any damage, mechanical, interior, exterior, or otherwise no matter how big or small will be charged to you and you will be held responsible for.
7. you You can NOT take this car to any race track. This actually violates the warrenty on the car, which will end up costing me thousands of dollars in damages that will need to be reimbursed.
8. Respect the car as if it was your own, but please don't abuse it. I drive the car hard myself, and I expect it to be driven hard, but don't try to purposely cause damage or excessively drive it in a damaging way. You will be charged for any damages caused.
9. This car is powerful, If you give it enough gas and aren't careful, the tires will throw you into the next lane, and you will crash. This isn't a case of if, but when. If you know how to drive something this fast, this isn't anything to worry about, but a novice driver needs to be aware of the risk involved!
10. No Street Racing or Track Racing or Racing of Any Kind. No Illegal Activity Allowed In This Car Or You Will Be Reported To Authorities.
11. You are responsible for any traffic or parking tickets during the rental period and all other liabilities.
12. NO smoking inside the car. ($200 Fine will be charged) NO Pets inside the car ($200 Fine will be charged)
- Late return: Please request an extensions on Turo through your booked trip. Otherwise you will be charged $50/hour per Turo policy for every hour over the time.
- Please make sure you understand the link below: